April 4, 2023

The Reason: Why I Write

By Lisa-Dawn Sheridan, MAOM, Bfrp  (2023)


To choose to stay stuck, goes against human survival behavior. Our society shuns the sick and downtrodden. Our mass media applauds a materialistic lifestyle. Where our hearts find the time to enjoy peace, rest and simplicity?
 
As my readers have repeatedly expressed the need for top notch nutrition information, celebrity diets, and new artists movements in the Los Angeles area, I have done my best to comply by combining the ambitions of a writer, naturopathic medical knowlege, as well as musical artist; all dedicated to help the suffering.

Writing has many facets and motivations from writers and authors. Some write because they are driven to express their topic to the world masses. Some, because there is a story to be told, that cannot be held within. And throughout the ages we have prized our favorite story or tale. Because the story has value. 

Health and wellness has been my chosen field as a result of many years encountering life changing stories. Then, seeing the testimonials of so many individuals on the Bach Flowers alone, has swayed my efforts to let the world know about flower essences. 
 
❤ My team has I has uniquely focused on core solutions to health, in a fun, interactive, and enrolled process. Why I write, what I write on natural health with an emphasis on art and living, aiming the focus on what is possible.  Existence with purpose and peace are achievable for each and everyone of us.  No matter who we are, no matter what we have gone through.

My ability to have the background and training as an acupuncturist, coupled with being a parent, and suffer triumphantly through several life tragedies; I now live to write. To continue to help others see that negative patterns in their life are held only in the beliefs of a person. Seeing when they are ready and apply lifestyle changes and the flower essences - true change emerges. The person remembers that answers are always there. 

Accountability is freeing, healing, and letting new change in. It is clear that some of us are finding it hard to get and utilize the solution to the problems. For those of us who have suffered serious trauma in which we have fully recovered, there is a seemly sure sense of strength. A newness about the way we look at certain situations, or an overall feeling of accomplishment. Still unfortunately for some, they may have created negative patterns to play the drama (or trauma), over and over before they are ready to heal. That is the natural process of trauma.

Becoming and staying true to who you really are takes a level of commitment and mastery. I have felt the determination to succeed regardless of the cost, and know that this motivation and ambition are always available if the desire to pursue is also present. It is only when I fall into pools of self-pity and despair that I fail to look for those ever present answers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.