April 4, 2023

M.S.M. Medical Miracle

MSM Medical Miracle 

Personally I have used M.S.M. (methyl-sulfonyl-methane), for many years now. I mix the crystals in lotions and topical all of my topical chemical free lotions. For eye drops, I add the crystals to water and presto - eye moisture drops.

In the past I have sourced M.S.M. through the company Rich's MSM. I have spoken with him in person, many years back. He uses sound manufacturing to provide the top source of M.S.M. raw and finished products. His lotion line is wonderful, and many of our previous patients have enjoyed those great big bottles of moisture.

Topically, a great thing, but more importantly, the internal use of M.S.M. for skin cell integrity. As an anti-inflammatory, even licensed physicians declare this is the medical miracle of our time.


MSM Hague, Netherlands MEDICAL INFORMATION


Source: (webmaster@msm-info.nl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.